DISCIPLINE = FREEDOM
When you open an account with Financial Services Advisory (FSA), we do not take custody of your assets. Accounts are always registered in your name.
FSA suggests that Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Schwab) be your custodian. As one of the largest financially stable custodians in the country, it:
- Provides regular statements showing all of your investments
- Offers many different fund families
- Constantly adds new funds for FSA to use
- Offers thousands of mutual funds with no transaction fees
- Offers other funds for nominal transaction fees
Upon opening your Schwab account, you authorize FSA, through a limited power of attorney, to:
- Buy or sell securities within your account, according to your investment objective
- Receive copies of your Schwab statement
- Send you money from your account when you request it
- Deduct management fees as outlined in the FSA Asset Management Agreement
What Are the FSA Fees?
Incremental fees are outlined in the FSA Asset Management Agreement and are computed as a percentage of the total value of all your accounts. To assure the lowest fee possible, FSA aggregates all household accounts. Our minimum annual fee is $2,500.